Rochester Little Italy Festival
When: August 11 & 12
Where: Riverside Festival Site on Exchange Blvd.
Cost: $10 at the door, children under 12 & veterans w/Id are FREE
Saturday, August 12
- 12:00 PM (Noon) to 1:30 PM -- Opening Welcome & DJ Lino Nobrega (International Music)
- 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM -- Marco Amadio (Italian-American Music)
- 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM -- Rochester Rat Pack (Music of Sinatra & Friends!)
- 3:00 PM -- Cooking Demo with Celebrity Chef Marco & Chef Alex Spinello from Padova, Italy (Galbani Cooking Pavilion)
- 5:00 PM -- Cooking Demo with Celebrity Chef Marco & Chef Casey Lort from Tapas 177 Lounge (Galbani Cooking Pavilion)
- 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM -- SPAGHETTI EATING CONTEST!
- 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM -- Franco Ciffa & Andy Calabrese Orchestra (Italian Music)
- 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM -- TRE BELLA "Three Beauties One Voice" (Italian-American Music from New York City!)
Sunday, August 13
- 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM -- SUNDAY HOLY MASS at Immaculate Conception Church in Corn Hill (445 Frederick Douglass St.)
- Honoring St. Gabriel of the Sorrowful Mother (Patron of Youth & the Abruzzi Region) and Our Lady of Guadalupe
- 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM -- GRAND PROCESSION*
- 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM -- Blessing on the Main Stage by Fr. Claudio Piccinini from Marche, Italy & Toronto, Canada
- 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM -- Bossanova Bradley Brothers (Rock & Roll and Brazilian Samba Music)
- 3:00 PM -- Cooking Demo with Celebrity Chef Marco & Wegmans Chef Pasquale Sorrentino (Galbani Cooking Pavilion)
- 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM -- La Muralla (Salsa Music -- Salsa Dance instruction presented by Flat Iron Café!)
- 5:00 PM -- Cooking Demo with Celebrity Chef Marco & Wegmans Chef Pasquale Sorrentino (Galbani Cooking Pavilion)
- 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM -- Little Italy Awards Ceremony
- 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM -- Vanessa Racci (Italian Mu)
- 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM -- SAL "The Voice" VALENTINETTI from the hit TV show "America's Got Talent"!
- 10:00 PM -- FIREWORKS SHOW to Conclude the Festival!
11th Annual Little Italy StreetFest In Schenectady NYWhen: September 9th
Where: Little Italy, North Jay St., Schenectady NY
Cost: FREE ADMISSION
Details: A taste of Italy right in the heart of Schenectady - introducing the 11th Annual Schenectady Little Italy Street Fest! Featuring some of Schenectady's most well-known Italian bakeries, restaurants, pastry and spumoni shops.
Feast of San Gennaro in NYC
When: September 14-24
Where: Little Italy, ManhattanThe Feast runs along Mulberry Street, between Canal Street (on south) and Houston Street (on north). It takes place east to west on Grand Street, between Mott and Baxter Street, and east to west on Hester Street, between Mott and Baxter Streets.
Details: The 91st Annual Feast of San Gennaro will be held in Little Italy for 11 days from September 14, through September 24, 2017, on the streets of historic Little Italy, the lower Manhattan neighborhood which served as the first home in America for hundreds of thousands of Italian immigrants who came here seeking to improve their lives beginning in the early part of the 20th century.