26 May 2017

United States Flag Store

Another great offer for this Memorial Day Weekend is from the the United States Flag Store. For the last four years I have been buying my small 8" x 12" high quality graveside flags from this company. This weekend they are having a sale. Check there web page here. Enter the code DEAL10 for an additional 10% off military flags. Offer ends 6 June!

The flags that I purchase are always bought in bundles of 12; which knocks the price down to .67 each. WWI, WWII, and GAR flag holders have also been purchased from them at less than $15 each. They also have free shipping on orders greater than $75.

I usually stock up on these items at this time but I am also a cemetery enthusiast who places flags on all of my ancestors and relatives gravesites who were military veterans.


No comments:

Post a Comment