18 April 2021

Boston University Certificate in Genealogy Program : Week 12

 Well, I have not posted in quite a while due to the demands of the BU program. Initially I believed that many of the reviews regarding the time commitment for the program might have been exaggerated. The time involved in this is huge. That is if you want to be successful.

There is a little more than two weeks left in the program. Yes, I am still in it. I cannot say that the course was easy. It was not. The instructors want you to succeed but you are working completely on your own.

Was it worth it? Yes, I feel that I will be a better genealogist if I continue to use the methods and practiced that are taught in the course. I am still hoping for that sheepskin.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and good luck with the final 2 weeks. I'm sure you will attain your goal. You've done so pretty much all of your life. Good on ya son!

    ReplyDelete